I remember the one time I put up a Christmas wish list on my blog, I got most of the stuff on it.
Stupidity and laziness prevailed the years after that, and I never put up another wish list ergo. never got what I wanted.
Mappings has gotten wiser over the years.
Christmas Wish List 2007
1. Old Movie Posters: Breakfast at Tiffany’s, My Fair Lady, Casablanca, A Roman Holiday and Grease
2. A Starbucks Mug
3. Contributions to my laptop fund
4. An iPod Touch – its so pretty!
5. A situation where Diya, Isha AND I could be together
6. A massive bunch of daisies
7. S & D to be together.
8. A personalised collage or painting – like the one Di made me 3 years ago!
9. Twilight of the Idols by Nietzsche
Im putting up my Christmas tree tomorrow. With twinkly lights and a straw hat.
Yes, straw hats are Christmas ornaments now.
Im listening to carols on the radio
And it doesnt matter that theres no snow
Santa’s just so in the air.
With crinkly wrapping paper. And Zen. Straw hats and baskets.
Crimson lace and striped cotton. A thousand flowers and a glass leaf.
An evolving knot and a home. Blue satin ribbon.
Yup, Santa’s everywhere.